Saturday, August 18

IMM and My Reading Pile: 27

IMM: Hosted by The Story Siren
My Reading Pile: Hosted by [Fikt]shun


In the Mail:


Net Galley:

Alchemy by K. J. Wignall












Library:
Destined by Aprilynne Pike
 


Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting


On a side note: When I checked these two out at the library the librarian asked if I had read the others in the series. She was holding Destined at the time. "Yes," I replied. She then went on to mention her unhappiness with the book and how she felt the story would never end. I told her I was sure that Destined was the last of the story as I had heard it from the author in person. She then seemed to realize she wasn't holding the book she was referring to. So now I am left to wonder was she talking about Desires of the Dead or was she referring to an entirely different series?

In the Reading Pile:
This week I took a detour from my regularly scheduled reading and participated in bout of books. So my reading choices were a bit more erratic. Obviously I didn't get around to much of what I planned to read last week as it is back again.







Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger

It is back again. I am beginning to think I should just give it away.