Monday, August 20

Bout of Books: Wrap Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Finale-

Goals:
READ!!!
Join in the Twitter fun

My book list:
(Absolutely must get read)
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Velveteen by Daniel Marks

Books on the Fringe:
(They are just hanging out around the edges hoping to be read) 
Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
Daughter of the Flames by Zoe Marriott
Shadows Cast by Stars by Catherine Knutsson
Not Your Average Fairy Tale by Chantele Sedgewick
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa 

I was trying to aim for finishing three books during the entire read-a-thon. Sadly I only finished two and they were both toward the beginning of the week. I am about three fourths through Shadows Cast by Stars.

I may not have accomplished all I wished to but I did have fun. Won't be long before I am participating in another read-a-thon.