Monday, August 13

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Goals:
READ!!!
Join in the Twitter fun 
Launch my upcoming blog event

My book list:
(Absolutely must get read)
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Velveteen by Daniel Marks

Books on the Fringe:
(They are just hanging out around the edges hoping to be read) 
Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
Daughter of Flames by Zoe Marriott
Shadows Cast by Stars by Catherine Knutsson
Not Your Average Fairy Tale by Chantele Sedgewick
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa 

I hope to get the mandatory books completed. My super secret blog event will get launched this week. *crosses fingers* On top of that I hope to get at least two books off the Fringe. It is a very dangerous place to be. I can so easily loose interest in books on the Fringe if they stay too long. Hopefully the books will be vastly entertaining and the pages will fly by.