Wednesday, August 15

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon: Day 2

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day Two-

Goals:
READ!!!
Join in the Twitter fun
Launch my upcoming blog event (Quote Me: A Battle of Quotes)

My book list:
(Absolutely must get read)
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Velveteen by Daniel Marks

Books on the Fringe:
(They are just hanging out around the edges hoping to be read) 
Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
Daughter of the Flames by Zoe Marriott (161 pages read)
Shadows Cast by Stars by Catherine Knutsson
Not Your Average Fairy Tale by Chantele Sedgewick
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa 

I finished 161 pages of Daughter of the Flames. I think I spent too much time on Twitter and mini challenges yesterday and not enough time reading. Must try harder today. I want to finish Daughter of the Flames today and move onto a new book.